Thursday, January 31, 2008

This is what happens when it snows all week...

So, the weather has been oh so Idaho all week and we have all taken some pretty desperate measures to keep ourselves entertained.

Example #1:  Isaiah's new trampoline.  Well, we don't actually have a trampoline outside, but even if we did he couldn't use it.  So, Isaiah decided to use the couch.  I wouldn't normally allow this, but the cold weather is making me a little crazy too.  He did catch some pretty good air on this one and the look on his face is priceless.


Example #2:  Mini-muffins galore.  I spent the better part of the day making 10 dozen mini-muffins today.  I don't have a picture, but trust me....it wasn't pretty.

Example #3:  My favorite....David learns to sew!  It took him 4 1/2 hours, but he got all his patches sewn on his scout uniform.  Luckily for me, I was at work and didn't have to witness it for long.  My guess is that by the time he was finished, he wasn't too happy or nice.


We are looking forward to Spring!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would imagine that David would have been a nasty A B after that experience, but I really have to say how much I LOVE the hair. It's like an 80s throwback. Ohhh cap, cap-ish!

Annie said...

So why the bajillion mini-muffins? I'm intrigued.

Sotutus said...

A friend of mine from highschool's dad died yesterday, so I thought I'd take him and his family some food. He (my friend) has 12 siblings, so I figured what better to feed 800 people than a bajillion mini-muffins!?? It made sense in my head anyway......

Anonymous said...

Brilliant picture of superman... holla back

Bryon and Kristin Welch said...

I always feel like an astronaut when I'm eating mini-muffins. I'll have like 2 or 12!