Tuesday, April 1, 2008

By Popular Demand


Why yes, her sister is about 7 months pregnant. And yes, that is the North Fork of the Salmon River outside the window. And yes again, there are green peppers and cream cheese in those  scrambled eggs. What sharp eyes all of you have! 
As a reward for your impeccable penchant for detail, I give you "The Boys in the Bathroom".

This never-ending winter is really starting to make us all a bit crazy. 
(By the way, it took me forever to get them to switch places.)

6 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you, dear David. I knew we were cousins for a reason. This made my night. No, it made my week. Maybe even month.

So why was Aubri sweet sweating in Grandmashirt? Did she lose at Hand& Foot? Oh wait, wrong side of the family.

Aubri, you look divine. You are truly a vision in pastel checkerboard, grape vines and homemade jellies. The pink polo shirt collar poking out also adds a nice touch. Country, sweet country indeed.

Emily K. said...

You really do look divine, Aubri. And such a dear, loving husband you have to want to show off your beauty. I had a Grandmashirt like that once, too. I guess if you guys are so sick of winter, you should move back here to Washington. It will be spring here before it reaches Idaho!!

Anonymous said...

I need to clarify that it is not MY sweatshirt. Mine are much cooler.-Grandma Cathie

Anonymous said...

David no fear, I saved the picture and will email it to you If she deletes the file...

kassidi bridge said...

Love it, absolutely love it

Mitchell Maddness said...

I'm loving the sweatshirt!!! Sorry your winter is so stinking long......it was 91 today here in Phoenix!!! We hope you guys are doing well!