Monday, May 3, 2010

Seriously, this is crazy.....

So, now that I'm officially unemployed, I'm always looking for little ways to earn or save my family money.  I figure it's kinda my job since I'm not actually bringing in a paycheck.  So, I know I already posted about this, but I just have to say it again......
SWAGBUCKS IS AWESOME!  
Seriously, I joined the end of March, but didn't really know what I was doing until the first couple weeks of April.  Since then, I have earned $30 in gift cards, mostly from amazon.com.  I'm hoping at this rate I can use the money to buy a big chunk of our Christmas since I do most of my shopping online anyway.  Basically, it's a search engine that pays you to use it - no strings attached.  It is seriously the easiest money I've ever made and actually really fun.  They have an awesome referral system, so if you decide to sign up, please do so using this link:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/aubrisotutu  
Once you get going, get some of your own referrals and you'll see your points add up really fast.  I had my sister, Jodi, sign up and already she's earned $15 in gift cards too.  It's fun, it's addicting and best of all it's free!

Search & Win

3 comments:

the nice one said...

very tempting!! i'll have to look into it!

Coleman Family said...

wow, i'll definitely check that out! since i'm shopping online anyway...right now... :)

csotutu said...

I will be out of town for lyrical lotulevu, but will play when I get back on vakarauwai. You can go ahead and post results if you like. I will not peek.