Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Back....ish

So, I've had a crazy couple of months and feel like life is just now beginning to get back to normal.  If that is even possible.  As most of you probably know, we have had a hard couple of months as we have been dealing with my beautiful niece, Brinlee's, passing.  It was tragic and heartbreaking, to say the least.  Anyone who has lost someone knows the pain and absolute inability to function as normal.  Although the pain is still there, I feel like we are all healing a little.  Hopefully, it will get easier with time....

Anyway, I didn't mean to make this post so sad.  I just wanted to apologize to all of my blogging friends I have ignored for the last 2 months.  Hopefully, I can get back into posting pictures and letting you know what's going on with us.  Isaiah is growing like a little weed and if I don't document it on here, I'll be mad at myself for missing the chance.  So, I need to go ahead and say it.  I'm back......ish!

Does that sound very confident?  :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I guess I should have checked your blog before I gave you a hard time about it on the phone. My bad.

the nice one said...

you make me stronger girl!! you're a great example! let me know if you need anything

Jenny said...

I don't think anyone would fault you guys for not posting much the past couple months. I hope you and Dave and all of your family are doing okay. Isaiah is a handsome little guy!

Jill W said...

I'm glad you're "back-ish." What a tough thing to go through. Isaiah is such a cute little guy. I'm glad he came to Lucy's party, and hope he had fun!