Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh Baby, Baby!!

One of the most exciting things that happened this summer was Jodi giving birth to her beautiful twin girls on July 21st! I could have included them in the post below, but thought they deserved their own spotlight!

Here's proud mommy and daddy feeding the girls. They are both doing so good. Berklee is able to take a bottle every time and Bailee is getting stronger every day. She'll be taking a bottle every time soon too.


Beautiful Bailee

Beautiful Berklee

I think this one is so cute! I love that Bailee's eyes are wide open. She's always wide awake when I visit.
I love these little ladies too much and cannot wait until they get to come home so I can see them more often!!

4 comments:

csotutu said...

We are so glad everything is going well for all of them.

Coleman Family said...

What beautiful baby girls! They look so healthy and happy!

Angela said...

What darling little babies. I am sop happy for your sister and for you that you get to hold all that sweetness. Miss you lots.

Angela said...

And P.S. Isaiah is getting so big and is as handsome as ever. :)