Saturday, January 30, 2010

Watch out, Strangers!

So, I had a horrible dream last night about Isaiah being kidnapped in the middle of Walmart.  I'll spare you all the details, but it was horrible and I woke up in a cold sweat!  Anyway, this morning I was telling David about it then we were talking to Isaiah about what he would do if he was ever approached by a stranger offering him a ride home, candy, etc.  He seemed to know all the right answers, but my favorite part of the conversation was when he asked us if it's ok to kick the stranger in the crotch!!!

5 comments:

the nice one said...

i had a similar experience with the presidents, but then another time i asked them what they would do if they were at the park and someone, a stranger, asked them to help find a lost puppy. they both said they would help, to which i practically screamed NO!!! we've talked about a lot of different situation. here's to a better night sleep

Heather Inns said...

How sad, I hate bad dreams. I really hope he would kick them in the crotch :)

Mosers said...

I have had dreams like that, I had one about my girl being dressed like a boy and her head shaved at a movie theater...and I had one that my middle boy got hit by a car because he wears hearing aids and couldn't hear the car coming and another one about my baby being taken away... they are awful..

Jenny said...

Ha ha! Love it! What a funny kid.

Jennifer said...

That's my boy!